7/22/12

Dear Tiny,

Phew! We made it back to Brooklyn tonight and we are tuckered out. We had such a great time seeing everyone. Uncle Steve's band played yesterday at the family reunion and you enjoyed the live music... you were kicking up a storm. I kept thinking about how much you might like the live music once you're on the outside too. I can vaguely picture you as a little boy dancing while his uncle's band plays a set.

I find myself noticing families more often lately. Today on the train ride home there was a mom and dad and little girl behind us. The mom held the little girl for a few hours while she slept and then she transferred her to her dad's lap for a while. We are going to have such different travel experiences pretty soon. I'm hopeful that you'll be a good little traveler so we can take lots of plane rides, but I definitely think we can handle the train.

That's good news because that means you'll get to visit Nana and Pop-pop up in Yorktown AND Uncle Steve down in Washington, DC! Maybe if you're lucky we'll get you a conductor's hat for those train trips. That would be pretty cute!

Love,
Mama