7/23/12

Dear Tiny,

I've been having the weirdest feeling the past two days. I feel like I'm very close to discovering your name.

Yesterday Dad and I went to an art museum in Baltimore (the Visionary Art Museum) and I felt very inspired and excited as we walked through the exhibits. I found myself paying close attention to the artists' names and the male names we encountered... I felt as though your name was about to be stumbled on.

Then today I felt the same way, as if anything I read or heard or talked to people about was going to reveal the perfect name for you. It's hard to explain, but it feels close.

Dad and I have a few names that we both like decently enough, but we haven't found THE name yet. I suppose one of our names could become THE name, but neither of us are convinced just yet. If you have a name preference, try to let me know! Maybe furious kicking or something when I'm encountering the name you'd like to be called. You know, something not-so-subtle.

Love,
Mama