8/12/12

Dear Tiny,

Wow! What a day. Since your grandma was in town, Nana and Aunt Kate planned a little shower for me... it was a nice little group of family and friends and I had a great time.

Tbear, you got so many nice gifts! You got so many books (in French and in English!) and some clothes, toys and other baby stuff. You're a lucky guy.

Aunt Kate led some games and asked people to guess when your birthday will be. I think I guessed October 8th, but only because that would be pretty convenient. My last official day of work will be October 5th and then I'm off for a few months. So... see what you can do to come right after I go on maternity leave... that way we'll have even more time to hang out!

Aunt Kate and Grandma helped me do laundry tonight after everyone left and we were laughing about how TINY your socks are! I don't know how we will avoid losing them, but luckily you're going to be a baby and probably not care too much if you wear mismatched socks every once in a while. (Truthfully, sometimes I do this and I'm a grown-up!)

At one point Aunt Kate said "Tiny, come out now!" We were getting excited to meet you, especially as we looked through all of your little outfits.

Can't wait to see you, buddy.

Love,
Mama