6/14/12

Dear Tiny,

I've been so full of ideas and energy this week, wanting to read everything and learn about so much! I've finished two and a half books this week and overall I just feel in the middle of a huge learning period. Some of what I'm interested in is related to childbirth and you, but some is not at all. I feel very inspired and I wonder if that's part of what they call the second trimester burst of energy?

On the other hand, I'm competing with what feels like a very necessary early bedtime. Even now as I type this I feel ready to sleep. But I have so much more book to read tonight! I remember feeling this way when I was a kid, voraciously reading paperbacks all day during summer vacation and getting annoyed that I had to stop just to get some sleeping done. I wonder if you will love to read like that. We will definitely be having nightly storytime as soon as you're born, so I hope so!

Love,
Mama