6/11/12

Dear Tiny,

Tonight I went to my first meeting of a Bump Club at my friend Laura's house. There were 9 women there and all of us were pregnant! One woman even had twin boys on the way... at one point I realized that there were 19 humans in that apartment. Did you feel the presence of all those other babies? Some of them will be born sooner than you and some later, but we all had a nice time talking about doctors and how to get comfortable to sleep and what products just aren't worth it to buy right away.

I have lots of good friends from many aspects of my life, but tonight introduced me to a new category: the moms of your future friends! I realized that you could be in Preschool one day with the unborn babies in the room tonight and I'd get to know those women as peers in a different community. That made me really excited.

So I guess what I'm saying is please choose nice friends who have nice moms... and that way I can befriend some of them along the way!

Love,
Mama