5/13/12

Dear Tiny,

Today is Mother's Day and I think you've gotten me a little gift. I was pretty sure about it yesterday but even more sure this morning... I can feel you moving in there! It's hard to describe but it feels like someone rolling something in my belly. For a few seconds after I feel the roll, that part of my belly feels hard. Is that you?!

Dad and I were poking you a bunch then this morning. Sorry about that! We just wanted to say hello.

Ironically I'm about to go out and buy some flowers to plant in our pots for the summer. This is something that my Mom does every year on Mother's Day and I just realized that I'm continuing her tradition accidentally. Hopefully they'll still be around in October and you can take a look at our little garden yourself.

Love,
Mama

PS Keep movin'!