10/8/12

Dear Tiny,

Today is my first day of maternity leave. It is SUPER-weird to not have a job to go to and last night I had a few moments in which I panicked and wanted to plan some things for today... but it's Columbus Day and so much is closed! Dad laughed and said he has no idea what I'm going to do for three months... but we agreed that I will probably be a little busier once you get here.

I'm not sure how I'll feel when you arrive; likely I'll want us to stay home for a while to get situated, but then I imagine I will be very game for taking you out in the world. We have a few different baby carriers and I'm excited to strap you into one so that we can go to the library or on a walk or whatever!

I originally guessed October 8th would be your birthday... I guess we'll see, hmm?

Love,
Mama