9/25/12

Dear Tiny,

Yikes! We just met with Alexandra, our doula, who will be with us for your birth... and the next time we see her, you will be on your way! She confirmed that we're ready and told us to enjoy the days we have left as a couple, so tonight after she left we took a walk and got McFlurries from McDonald's. You know, very romantic stuff over here.

My friend Laura had her baby this afternoon and now there's no one that I know whose due date is before ours... we're next, bud! I hope you're getting ready. We can't wait to see what you look like!

Love,
Mama

P.S. My guess is that you will have light hair and brown eyes. After some extensive googling of Punnett squares, I think the blue eyes of every member of my family will be trounced by the brown eyes of every member of Dad's. Oh well!