9/1/12

Dear Tiny-

In your life, you will meet many people who are good listeners. This is an important quality. Look for it. Your mom is special because she is not only a good listener, but a great questioner too. Some of my favorite memories of her happened when we were in college. We would sitting staring at the snow and she would suddenly say "Leigh- where do you see your life in fifteen years from this moment?" "Guys, if you had go to one place on the earth to live forever, where would it be?'  She's great at starting conversations. I bet your dad likes this too.  Normal moms will ask things like "How was your day?" Boring! I bet your mom will say something like "Tiny- I want to think about the three best things that happened today and tell me why they were amazing." You're so lucky! I can't wait to meet you- and to hear the answers you'll have to all of your Mom's fabulous questions.

Love,
Leigh