7/4/12

Dear Tiny,

Today is the 4th of July, which is a big deal in America. Dad and I spent the day relaxing, taking walks, naps and eating ice cream. I also polished off a book that I got from the library yesterday. I love having enough free time to read a book in a day!

Dad and I spent a lot of time talking about you over ice cream. We're talking over some big decisions that we have to make soon, things like circumcision and your name. Both decisions will affect you greatly in your life; both are very tough for us to make.

On the way home we stopped at the bookstore and each picked up a book of baby names. We got a bunch of new ideas and laughed at some of the names in those books. Helmut?! Beasley?! They cracked us up.

Happy 4th of July, Dawson Adolf Dary. Here's hoping we agree on something better by October!

Love,
Mama