7/14/12

Dear Tiny,

Earlier I was looking through my Life List and thinking about the kinds of things that are on it. I've accomplished a few of them recently and was writing about that. I started thinking about what your Life List might look like one day. I have no idea who you'll be, but here's a mini list for your first few months of life - things that will make you feel accomplished and things that we wouldn't mind too much either...

  1. Enjoy sleeping all night long.
  2. Learn to smile. Use this skill on your parents all the time (If you don't accomplish #1, I think you will want to accomplish #2 post haste!).
  3. Be game for whatever comes your way. (Let others hold you, be chill about traveling, eat like a champ from a bottle if Mom's not around.)
  4. Have a favorite activity. (Bathtime? Swingtime? Walk in a carrier or stroller? Find something you love... so that we can capitalize when you're not in a great mood.)
  5. Look super-cute. (When all else fails, this is your get-out-of-jail-free card, kid.)
Love,
Mama