6/8/12

Dear Tiny,

Something seems to have happened in the past few days... you are getting noticed a lot more. This morning in the elevator, a young woman with two kids told her son "look, this lady has a baby in her tummy." Then a few minutes later I got in the subway and a woman offered me her seat. (Ladies, by the way, are much more apt to give us a seat lately...)

And then! A few minutes ago I was stretched out on the couch reading and you kicked my book. I yelled for Dad and he came over and we could see you moving from the outside. That was so weird! I still can't believe there's a little baby in my belly.

I've been eating a little differently this week. The midwife that we met with on Wednesday suggested eating smaller meals more often, always with a focus on protein. I had a glass of skim milk and a banana the past few mornings between breakfast and lunch and Greek yogurt in the afternoon. I've also been trying to have more chicken, too. I want you to come out a healthy little guy!

Love,
Mama